The BEarth Institute has teamed up with Waldorf Math teacher Jamie York, Waldorf Art Teachers Robyn & Brian Wolfe and the Science Professors of Conceptual Academy to offer a new program with enhanced virtual experiences from the classroom. These living classroom experiences use the Earthschooling curriculum as the base of study but offer recorded classes to enhance the experience and/or assist the busy parent (note that Jamie York’s Math classes this year only will be live and recorded). Choose a package based on your needs below. Be sure to enroll before the first quarter starts so you don’t miss a lesson! Our “school year” is 32-weeks long, divided into four quarters of 8-weeks each, as shown below.
Classes are prerecorded so if your student misses a class they can access it at a later time.
New students may enroll here. If you already own the Earthschooling curriculum please contact us at: CustomerService@TheBEarthInstitute.com for a coupon code. The programs below are sold by the year. However, if you already own the Earthschooling curriculum for the grade you will be enrolling in you are eligible for a discount.
These living classroom experiences use the Earthschooling curriculum as the base of study but offer live and/or recorded classes to enhance the experience and/or assist the busy parent. Choose a package based on your needs below. Be sure to enroll before the first quarter starts so you don’t miss a lesson! Our “school year” is 32-weeks long, divided into four quarters of 8-weeks each, as shown below.
This Package Includes
- Earthschooling Twelfth Grade Curriculum Guides
- Making Math Meaningful: Student Workbook for 11th & 12th Grade: Algebra II, Precalculus, Calculus, & Statistics (No video lectures)
- Making Math Meaningful: Teacher Workbook for 11th & 12th Grade
- 12th Grade Science: Advanced Chemistry
- Fourth Quarter Art Lessons: March & April: You will receive 8 lessons total: 6 lessons that are skills & technique based and 2 that are curriculum-themed
Advanced Watercolor Painting, Acrylic Painting, Advanced Line Drawing & Two Curriculum Based Lessons
New students may enroll below. If you already own the Earthschooling curriculum please contact us at: CustomerService@TheBEarthInstitute.com for a coupon code. The programs below are sold by the year. However, if you already own the Earthschooling curriculum for the grade you will be enrolling in you are eligible for a discount.
After you make your payment for the course please fill out the following form with your student’s information…
*This NEW program is jointly owned by The Bearth Institute and Jaime York Publications and is not part of Earthschooling.com or any existing curriculum package.*
All Packages Come With
- One year of Earthschooling curriculum for your grade
- All Earthschooling teacher support videos and tutorials for that grade (see details here)
- A copy of the physical math books your student will need for the year from the Making Math Meaningful™workbooks here. There are no recorded classes for 12th grade math.
- A digital copy of the science book your student will need.
- One year of hands-on science classes based on the subject listed above.
- Pre-recorded virtual classroom experiences in science (see topics below)
- Eight art lessons specific to their grade. Six of the lessons take your student into enhanced art topics. Two of the lessons are based on curriculum topics.
- Pre-recorded virtual classroom experiences in art (see topics below).
- ONE Easy Portal & login to access all your curriculum and classes.
12th Grade Science: Advanced Chemistry
Contextual Chemistry, produced by Conceptual Academy, is the video version of Chemistry in Context, a project of the American Chemical Society. It is also an abbreviated and re-structured revision of its older sister, Conceptual Chemistry, which is a successful concept-oriented textbook designed for liberal arts college chemistry courses. Within Contextual Chemistry select key concepts are developed in a clear step-wise fashion with an emphasis given to the societal and environmental applications of those key concepts.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: What’s Up with the Air?
Chapter 2: A Blown Zone in the Ozone
Chapter 3: Global Climate Change
Chapter 4: Energy Resources
Chapter 5: The Chemistry of Water
Chapter 6: Acid Rain, Basic Oceans
Chapter 7: Nuclear Energy
Chapter 8: Transferring Electrons
Chapter 9: Polymers and Plastics
Chapter 10: Medicinal Chemistry
Chapter 11: Nutrients of Life
Chapter 12: Molecular Genetics
BEarth Academy SamplesBEarth Academy Math Program Sample BEarth Academy Science Program Sample BEarth Academy Art Program Sample
Commitment and Refund Policy
In order to honor our commitment to our tutors and our commitment to the other families, we ask that your payment indicates your commitment to have your child complete the full 8-week quarter. If a student drops out of the class by the end of the first week of the quarter, the family will be refunded for the portion of the quarter that was not attended, minus a $50 administration fee. There are no refunds after the first week.