This book provides easy-to-follow instructions for 15 fun knitting projects for kids, including:
- A sweet fringed scarf with matching rectangle beanie
- A colorful hair tie bracelet
- A stylishly slouchy unisex hat
- A neat little throw that can be worn as a shawl
- A braided scarf with pompom ends—a great way to mix favorite colors
- And so much more!
Lessons on making and adding embellishments like pompoms, tassels and loops introduce kids to the wonderful world of yarn crafting. And once they learn the basics, they’ll be able to try these techniques with other materials as well—ribbons, strips of fabric and other fibers.
With a wide range of projects, interests and skill levels throughout the book, crafty kids 5-12 will be making original knitted creations in no time!