- How do kindergartens enable healthy child development
- What is ‘movement based learning’?
- Creative play – why is it so crucial?
- How do children learn through imitation and rhythm?
- Why is nourishing the senses important?
- When are children ready for school?
- Support for parenting and daycare.
This is a unique guide to the principles and methods of Waldorf Early Childhood Education. It comes complete with a wonderful collection of photographs taken inside the kindergarten – those alone make this book a must-have addition to your library. Lynne Oldfield, a master kindergarten teacher, offers an invaluable picture of a stress-free childhood, exciting ways of seeing children, and a heartfelt respect for childhood. A wonderful book!