- What do children express in their play?
- How does play help develop empathy and social skills?
- How are children invluenced by inappropriate toys, TV and consumerism?
- How does play develop children’s imaginations?
- Why do children need adults who encourage play?
- How lively childhood players become creative adult thinkers.
If you want to enter and understand this world of childhood, or if you want to make considered, healthy choices for your own child, this book is what you’ve been looking for. Thank you, Sally Jenkinson!!