- The Significance of the Holy Grail for Our Time
- The Three Spiritual Streams in Ninth Century Christianity
- The Quest for the Holy Grail as Depicted by Richard Wagner
- From Joseph of Arimathea to the Arthurian Round
- Images of Initiation-The Macrocosmic Symbolism of Wolfram von Eschenbach
- The Eternal Feminine-From Kundry to Sigune
- The Mystery of the Holy Grail-The Earth as a Living Organism
Rene Querido (1926-2004) was multi-national. He taught, lectured, and wrote on Waldorf education and various anthroposophical themes in French, German, Dutch, and English. He founded and advised several Waldorf schools and served as director of Rudolf Steiner College in California for fourteen years.
118 pages, 1991.