“We need a state,” says Sally Goddard Blythe, “that gives children their parents and, most of all, gives babies their mothers back.”
What Babies and Children Really Need is an important book for parents of young children.
- Conception and Society: The Politics of Fertility
- Does Early Development Matter?
- Events Surrounding Birth
- Events Following Birth: Risk Factors
- Movement Instinct
- Language Instinct
- Building on the First Year: The Neuroscience of Developing Emotions
- Factors Parents Can Control
- What Needs to Be Done?