Second Grade November Stories
The following are Mp3s for the stories found in the Second Grade November lesson block. You will not find MP3s for your verses below. Those are in a different section of the website and can be found under “Music”. These Mp3s have been created for many different uses. Some possible uses might be (you might fall into more than one of these categories):
- Assistance for deaf parents/teachers
- Assistance for blind parents/teachers
- A way to help with recall (often hearing a story can help the parent/teacher with the recall of the story themselves)
- Assistance for a parent/teacher having a challenging day (they could have the student listen to the story that day instead of reading/telling it to them)
- As enrichment, reinforcement or entertainment for a student that wants to hear the story again outside of class time.
- As assistance for a parent/teacher who is working with multiple ages and may need a child to listen to or review a story during the time they are teaching a lesson to another student.
- Provides a way for the parent/teacher to prepare for the next day’s lesson while they are walking, doing dishes, driving, or drifting off to sleep.
- Assistance for the parent/teacher who has English as a second language
Week OneFour Times Table: Version One Four Times Table: Version Two The Discontented Rock Sunbeams and the Work They Do: Part One Sunbeams and the Work They Do: Part Two Sunbeams and the Work They Do: Part Three Legends Of Autumn: Jade Emperor Sunbeams and the Work They Do: Part Four
The Story Of Martin And The Poor Man Try Try Again Saving The Birds Bottle Hill The Ariel Ocean in Which We Live: Part One The Kind Man, The Boy and the Horse The Ariel Ocean in Which We Live: Part Two The Ariel Ocean in Which We Live: Part Three The Ariel Ocean in Which We Live: Part Four