What are Living Lessons?
Living Lessons are not an online school. Our goal is and always has been to assist the parent/teacher in their own classroom. We also feel it is important that the parent/teacher remains involved in the lessons to stay true to the Waldorf methods. So Living Lessons are a classroom assistant for you and a way for you to become a better teacher by having another teacher lead, guide, and inspire you. Here are some ways in which you may use the Living Lessons:
1. You are homeschooling multiple ages and need a virtual teacher now and then so you can offer each of your students individual attention.
2. You are looking for a virtual classroom experience with a Waldorf teacher.
3. You need a break now and then from homeschooling full time.
4. You want to enhance your own skill set by watching other teachers present Waldorf lessons.
5. You want to join a community of other parents experiencing Living Lessons with opportunities for your kids to connect with other kids in the program.
6. You are running a business or working from home and need a virtual teacher to help you homeschool.
7. You recently moved or are experiencing health challenges that make it hard to homeschool full time.
8. You are new to homeschooling and need a boost of confidence to start off your year.
9. You are new to Waldorf education.
10. You feel overwhelmed with the prospect of homeschooling or you have been forced into homeschooling by the pandemic and are feeling lost.
This package includes the following Living Lesson videos…
Form Drawing Lessons with Waldorf Teacher Nicole
Form Drawing Lesson 1
Form Drawing Lesson 2
Form Drawing Lesson 3
Form Drawing Lesson 4
Form Drawing Lesson 5
Form Drawing Lesson 6
Form Drawing Lesson A: The Celtic Knot #1
Form Drawing Lesson B: The Celtic Knot #2
Form Drawing Lesson C: The Celtic Knot #3
Form Drawing Lesson D: Four Leaf Form Drawing