- Why movement is an essential ingredient for healthy brain development
- Why music, song, lullabies and nursery rhymes prepare the brain for language
- How fairy tales can help children face their fears in in safety
- How rough and tumble play develops the neural circuits for creativity and self-regulation
- The links between learning problems and sedentary lifestyles and overexposure to electronic media
- What to look out for if your child does not seem to be “ready” for school.
By special invitation, Jane Williams of Toddler Kindy GymbaROO offers her favorite baby massage rhymes, with action songs, finger play and more rhymes to inspire families.