- Seasonal songs
- Songs for the Festivals
- Birthday Songs
- Songs for Blessings
- Curriculum-Theme Songs
- Pentatonic Songs
- Nature=Honoring Songs
- Songs of Destiny
- Humorous Songs
- Action Songs
- Rounds and Canons
In this songbook you will find:
- The grade appropriateness of each song is suggested.
- Only the melody is provided for younger children.
- A piano accompaniment is given for older classes.
- Over 50 pages devoted to celebrating festivals.
- The songs are grouped in easy-to-find categories.
- The appendix is packed with relevant information.
- Unison songs, and 2,3, and 4-part song arrangements.
- Instrumental accompaniment to some of the songs.
What others are saying about this songbook:
“Every teacher will delight in this exquisite collection of songs…” – David Mitchell, Chair of Publications Committee, AWSNA
“I recommend that all Waldorf Schools buy this book and use it!” – Dorothy Olsen – Early Childhood, West Coast Institute, BC.
“What a gift! A wellspring of inspiration and encouragement.” – Nettie Fabrie, Mentor and former Class Teacher, Seattle Waldorf School, WA
“I am especially happy to see such really good music and lyrics for the older grades…” – Joanne K. Karp – Director of Music, Baltimore Waldorf School, MD
“I wholeheartedly and with joy, support the publication of this work.” – Margaret Meyerkort – International leader in Waldorf Early Childhood movement.
“Valuable resource material for the class teacher.” – Oliver Mason, Head of Music, Wynstones School, Gloucester, England
See a free sample of this book below…Sample of “Let’s Sing and Celebrate” by Waldorf Teacher, Colin Price